Back 8353 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heya everyone :wave:
Also congrats @Scout Fu-Hai!

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 19:03
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 18:51 hellooooooooo everyone!!! guess whos finally getting their major changed???!!! >:)
LETS GOOOO
im sooo excited to finally be an english student and never have to worry about bio again >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Yesss Scoutie!

Let's write awesome tales together!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yes!!!! hopefully the workload will be easier to manage and i can add a creative writing minor!!! soooo excited :3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!!

Did you also see my new lore post 👉👈 :lol:

Just read your Ball post and it's so cute! 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i did!!! im going to draft up a reply but i need to think about how i want to put scout or zy in the situation........... D:

at first i was gonna have scout show up at the gala and see zyair with sabrina and get heartbroken but since she already knows thats kind of out of character......... or maybe zy sees scout leaving and decides in the moment that he has to follow her?? idk ;[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
@Tracey Bailey The temptation to answer you back in the compliment thread. AHHHHHH But yeah I love Seonghwa and have had it planned to have him as fc for a while (I just needed to get my ency sorted out properly - still working on that XD). I love your fc/pfp as well :love2: and your ency looks awesome. There I complimented here just to avoid possibly spamming that chat or something (idk if there are even rules to that)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw! Thanks! There's no rules in that game, since it's a game, as long as you don't double post! My younger sister keeps on saying that Seonghwa and Wonbin look alike. Ah how I wish Seonghan can come back to RIIZE!

Also, everyone, look at these cute Halloween avatars I generated for Tracey! Which one should I use?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 20:30
Aw! Thanks! There's no rules in that game, since it's a game, as long as you don't double post! My younger sister keeps on saying that Seonghwa and Wonbin look alike. Ah how I wish Seonghan can come back to RIIZE!

Also, everyone, look at these cute Halloween avatars I generated for Tracey! Which one should I use?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
I vote for either first or last. First cause of that floating raven/crow which really is cute and hilarious in the same time.
Last because the wings and more so how they are positioned at the back mak it seem like it is her wings XD.

Also regarding the Seonghwa and Wonbin talk, I mean I can see some similarities between the two XD. I wouldn't exactly say they are that much alike but also can't say they do not resemble a bit each other (the long haired versions on both make them look more similar I guess XD)

Edit: Shouldn't have looked at the damn hands XD I see AI has the same problems as artists IN ONE ASPECT AT LEAST. But yeah even more so the idea that first or last are what I suggest XD
Last edited by Eric Kim on 25 Oct 2024, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 20:12 i did!!! im going to draft up a reply but i need to think about how i want to put scout or zy in the situation........... D:

at first i was gonna have scout show up at the gala and see zyair with sabrina and get heartbroken but since she already knows thats kind of out of character......... or maybe zy sees scout leaving and decides in the moment that he has to follow her?? idk ;[
Take your time! Zy and Scoutie can enter whichever you feel suits ^^

I'm gonna RP with Reyna a little more before adding Emi to the Ball. Helps me keep track :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8353 / 18141