Back 8349 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:16
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:11
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:10 Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now
oh geez- please tell me you at least have a playlist or something to keep you entertained!
Got my phone, and some good books! Mom bought me the sequel to one of my favorite books at the airport (almost finished with like my fifth reread of that XD) so I shouldn’t be to bored. :lol:
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:12
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:10 Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now
Hey Oliver! Have a safe drive home! Glad I checked the let's chat before logging off lol. And with that after torturing myself with the ency, I should go to sleep...but I cannot fall asleep. BUT I have like 10 hours of classes again tomorrow..coffee will be my best friend again sigh
Hoping to!! <3 <3 oh wow :0 10 hours is insane- I wish you all the luck in the world <3

Speaking of tomorrow, I should get to the replies I own then!! Including yours :lol:
There is no rush on mine as usual XD Feel free to do it whenever you want to I am all good and patient :). Ok I should really close this website now XD. Tomorrow is another day and if a teacher decides to not come to practice like they did today (and have us go to the hospital for nothing at this point) I AM BRINGING MY LAPTOP TO WORK ON THE ENCY MORE. Ok bye bye Oliver.
And bye bye everyone! Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night/whatever timezone you have. :)

I do need a quote from Oliver tho for the ency for relationships. Feel free to owl me that whenever you want as well (and whenever you have ideas XD)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:18 that's good! hopefully that includes a starter for some Oliver/Sage drama :D

heading off to bed now- goodnight everyone!
Night Sage!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:18 that's good! hopefully that includes a starter for some Oliver/Sage drama :D

heading off to bed now- goodnight everyone!
Ahh yeah!! Almost forgot!!:sweatingbullets: thanks for the reminder! Was trying to get them before I left- buttttt :lol: Yeah that’ll probably be the first one I get to!! <3 <3

Thanks for all the patience everyone <3 <3<3

Nightt Sage and Eric!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I agree with Tracey... I have not been getting enough sleep for the last, like, month and it's been getting to me...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
ignore how i'm not asleep-
guys my favorite cat where I volunteer got adopted today and i'm so happy for him!!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:24 ignore how i'm not asleep-
guys my favorite cat where I volunteer got adopted today and i'm so happy for him!!!
ignore on me as well but AWWW THAT IS SO SWEET. I am so glad he found a forever home <3

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
same! he was so sweet and waited for so long for a family

ok now that i'm done jumping around my house with joy i'm going to bed for real this time :lol: goodnight!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:29 same! he was so sweet and waited for so long for a family

ok now that i'm done jumping around my house with joy i'm going to bed for real this time :lol: goodnight!!
good night lol, I should really...really go to sleep but I cannot for the life of me fall asleep today for some reason. (didn't drink coffee recently so that's not it). Well one of the two things will happen. Either I manage to fall asleep in time, or I will have to drink coffee to make it to the end of the day lmao.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
ahhh im so excited for duelling season~~~~~ even though scout is not built for duelling shes still going to try her hardest!!! >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Duelling season...

:nerves: :nerves: :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8349 / 18141