Back 8348 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:05
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:01
OMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN????????????? :cute: :wow: <3
OH MY GOSH TRACEY :love2:

I've been good!! SO extremely busy with life, that's why I took a little break from the site, but I'm back again!! It won't be as regular or as much, but I'm going to try starting to get back into it!!

Missed youuuuuu how are you???
I've been extremely busy too! And I still am! I wasn't on for most of the summer! Glad to see you back! I'm good. I've missed you toooooooo!!!!!! <3 <3
Same actually! I'm glad to be back too! Oh my goodness I've missed everyone so much. Being away for a while made me realise how much I love this community.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:08
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:05
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:01
OMG!!!!!! IT'S A VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HOW'VE YOU BEEN????????????? :cute: :wow: <3
OH MY GOSH TRACEY :love2:

I've been good!! SO extremely busy with life, that's why I took a little break from the site, but I'm back again!! It won't be as regular or as much, but I'm going to try starting to get back into it!!

Missed youuuuuu how are you???
I've been extremely busy too! And I still am! I wasn't on for most of the summer! Glad to see you back! I'm good. I've missed you toooooooo!!!!!! <3 <3
Same actually! I'm glad to be back too! Oh my goodness I've missed everyone so much. Being away for a while made me realise how much I love this community.
OMG! While I was gone I felt the same! I felt so sad being away from everyone!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:10 Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now
oh geez- please tell me you at least have a playlist or something to keep you entertained!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:10 Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now
Hey Oliver! Have a safe drive home! Glad I checked the let's chat before logging off lol. And with that after torturing myself with the ency, I should go to sleep...but I cannot fall asleep. BUT I have like 10 hours of classes again tomorrow..coffee will be my best friend again sigh

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh dear Eric! Hope all goes well tomorrow! 10 hours of classes must be tiring!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:13
Oh dear Eric! Hope all goes well tomorrow! 10 hours of classes must be tiring!
They are :hypno: But it is mostly practice. That being said I do not look forward to staying in the darned corridors for hours again. :lol: I'll make do with a few hours of sleep and a ton of coffee tho XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:11
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:10 Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now
oh geez- please tell me you at least have a playlist or something to keep you entertained!
Got my phone, and some good books! Mom bought me the sequel to one of my favorite books at the airport (almost finished with like my fifth reread of that XD) so I shouldn’t be to bored. :lol:
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:12
Oliver Armani wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:10 Gah- just landed :sweatingbullets: four hour drive home now
Hey Oliver! Have a safe drive home! Glad I checked the let's chat before logging off lol. And with that after torturing myself with the ency, I should go to sleep...but I cannot fall asleep. BUT I have like 10 hours of classes again tomorrow..coffee will be my best friend again sigh
Hoping to!! <3 <3 oh wow :0 10 hours is insane- I wish you all the luck in the world <3

Speaking of tomorrow, I should get to the replies I own then!! Including yours :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:15
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 02:13
Oh dear Eric! Hope all goes well tomorrow! 10 hours of classes must be tiring!
They are :hypno: But it is mostly practice. That being said I do not look forward to staying in the darned corridors for hours again. :lol: I'll make do with a few hours of sleep and a ton of coffee tho XD
Coffee is indeed your friend! Perhaps get at least 8 hours of sleep, because sleep is important!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
that's good! hopefully that includes a starter for some Oliver/Sage drama :D

heading off to bed now- goodnight everyone!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8348 / 18141