24 Oct 2024, 10:01
Let's Chat!
thank you!Cass Ito wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 10:00That's a really big error actually haha thank you for pointing it out, will fix it right away!Ayumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:54the title of the duel is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff but the brackets say Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. it's a really small error but just wanted to point it out because I was confusedCass Ito wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:40Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't knowAyumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
24 Oct 2024, 11:08
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 08:48Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 08:23It's what we love about you!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:20 *peeks into chat*
Awww!And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.![]()
![]()
Sounds like Scoutie's got a crush!


Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Oct 2024, 11:57
Let's Chat!
nahhh scout only has a heart for zyairColin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 08:48Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 08:23It's what we love about you!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:20 *peeks into chat*
Awww!And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.![]()
![]()
Sounds like Scoutie's got a crush!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Oct 2024, 12:01
Let's Chat!
Scoutie I loved your solo!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Oct 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!! Backk!!
can’t do replies until I get my computer tomorrow (not getting home until like one in the morning-)
24 Oct 2024, 13:02
Let's Chat!
Oliver!!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:57 Hey guys!!! Backk!!can’t do replies until I get my computer tomorrow (not getting home until like one in the morning-)
|
|
24 Oct 2024, 13:03
Let's Chat!
Novalie!!!Novalie Moon wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:02Oliver!!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:57 Hey guys!!! Backk!!can’t do replies until I get my computer tomorrow (not getting home until like one in the morning-)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How are you???
24 Oct 2024, 13:04
Let's Chat!
I'm good - how are you? How was the cruise??Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:03Novalie!!!Novalie Moon wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:02Oliver!!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:57 Hey guys!!! Backk!!can’t do replies until I get my computer tomorrow (not getting home until like one in the morning-)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How are you???![]()
|
|
24 Oct 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
Im good to!! The cruise was amazing!! XD trying to get off it now, my sister is in a moodNovalie Moon wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:04I'm good - how are you? How was the cruise??Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:03Novalie!!!Novalie Moon wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:02Oliver!!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:57 Hey guys!!! Backk!!can’t do replies until I get my computer tomorrow (not getting home until like one in the morning-)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How are you???![]()
![]()
![]()
Really just cant wait to get home XD
24 Oct 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
Ohhh.. wishing you lots of strength to withstand her mood, haha!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:07Im good to!! The cruise was amazing!! XD trying to get off it now, my sister is in a moodNovalie Moon wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:04I'm good - how are you? How was the cruise??Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:03Novalie!!!Novalie Moon wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 13:02Oliver!!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:57 Hey guys!!! Backk!!can’t do replies until I get my computer tomorrow (not getting home until like one in the morning-)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
How are you???![]()
![]()
![]()
so trying to ignore her
![]()
Really just cant wait to get home XD
Glad you have enjoyed the cruise though!
Soon you'll be back home and be able to RP with me again hehehehe
|
|