Back 8340 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

im writing the 2nd part now and itll be up in a lil bit >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
gasp. I love it! scout and zyair are wonderful together. how many times has the pair met each other in person?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
......... twice!!!! :3 three times if you count a thread that ive hinted at happening but havent actually written out lol

*I LIED 3 TIMES i forgot the thread where they. actually. met. lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
aaaa! I'm stalking your threads to find it...! when I should be writing replies but y’know I gotta read LORE :decayed:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
if u want i can get all the links and stuff in order of when they happen!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
its ok! i like stalking, its fun! :lol: and I don't want to be a burden when you're going trying to write a solo <3
Last edited by Brookline Quinn on 24 Oct 2024, 05:21, edited 2 times in total.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
aww no worries!! 2nd reply is up now >:) zyair and scout are both equally crushed lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks into chat*
And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.
Awww! <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Jay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8340 / 18141