24 Oct 2024, 04:54
Let's Chat!
im writing the 2nd part now and itll be up in a lil bit >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Oct 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
gasp. I love it! scout and zyair are wonderful together. how many times has the pair met each other in person?
24 Oct 2024, 04:59
Let's Chat!
......... twice!!!! :3 three times if you count a thread that ive hinted at happening but havent actually written out lol
*I LIED 3 TIMES i forgot the thread where they. actually. met. lol
*I LIED 3 TIMES i forgot the thread where they. actually. met. lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Oct 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
aaaa! I'm stalking your threads to find it...! when I should be writing replies but y’know I gotta read LORE![]()
24 Oct 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
if u want i can get all the links and stuff in order of when they happen!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Oct 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
its ok! i like stalking, its fun!and I don't want to be a burden when you're going trying to write a solo
Last edited by Brookline Quinn on 24 Oct 2024, 05:21, edited 2 times in total.
24 Oct 2024, 05:19
Let's Chat!
aww no worries!! 2nd reply is up now >:) zyair and scout are both equally crushed lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Oct 2024, 05:20
Let's Chat!
*peeks into chat*
Awww!And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Oct 2024, 05:24
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
24 Oct 2024, 05:25
Let's Chat!
Ayo Jay!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire