23 Oct 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]AUGUSTUS! OMG! I MISSED YOU! Sadly our thread is locked! I've been good, yourself? Gosh, it's been so long!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Oct 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
YES I KNOW IM SORRY I KINDA GHOSTED THE SITE
If you wanna I can ask for the thread to be reopened even though we were first years ahahahah
If you wanna I can ask for the thread to be reopened even though we were first years ahahahah
23 Oct 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's all good! Perhaps we could just do a new thread? Anyways, night all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Oct 2024, 08:56
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone
|
|
23 Oct 2024, 09:53
Let's Chat!
23 Oct 2024, 10:32
Let's Chat!
Good morning Novalie and Nabi and Hana!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Oct 2024, 10:34
Let's Chat!
good nightyyy