Back 8332 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

TRACEYYYY HOW YOU BEEN
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]AUGUSTUS! OMG! I MISSED YOU! Sadly our thread is locked! I've been good, yourself? Gosh, it's been so long!
OOC Let's Chat!
YES I KNOW IM SORRY I KINDA GHOSTED THE SITE

If you wanna I can ask for the thread to be reopened even though we were first years ahahahah
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's all good! Perhaps we could just do a new thread? Anyways, night all!
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure, lemme know whenever youre down 😁 good nightyyy
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Novalie and Nabi and Hana!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Cass, how you doin?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8332 / 18141