22 Oct 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
@Bailey Glade
Yeah pretty much the same with me too!
I had a lot of guy friends in school (there would be like 8 of them and then I'd be the only girl in the friend group, and maybe another
) and they'd all say "love you" to me, and vice versa.
Never meant we had crushes going on or anything but that was something we just preferred. They were a group of dudes who just happened to like hanging out with me. According to one of them, I was a "girl with class and lots of sass"
Yeah pretty much the same with me too!
I had a lot of guy friends in school (there would be like 8 of them and then I'd be the only girl in the friend group, and maybe another
Never meant we had crushes going on or anything but that was something we just preferred. They were a group of dudes who just happened to like hanging out with me. According to one of them, I was a "girl with class and lots of sass"
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Oct 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
An Emily!
I'm pretty decent. Stuff to do, stuff to write. How are you?
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Oct 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
23 Oct 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
23 Oct 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
Oooh there’s
in the Great Hall
in the Great Hall
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
23 Oct 2024, 01:27
Let's Chat!
23 Oct 2024, 02:03
Let's Chat!
I'm doing fine! Just a normal Wednesday todayEmmaLee LeDames wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 00:45An Emily!![]()
I'm pretty decent. Stuff to do, stuff to write. How are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Oct 2024, 02:15
Let's Chat!
Heyyy ! Great for u !
I don't have no school tomorrow
*return work on her shop*
I don't have no school tomorrow
*return work on her shop*