Back 8323 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone ! I'm just discovering the website and this place ^^
I'm happy to meet all of you !
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. We are really welcoming. You will find this place really nice. <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
That's what I've seen so far !
At first I was a bit afraid because english is my second language. Eventhough I didn't begun threading it seems to be the same for many people !
OOC Let's Chat!
May I ask what is your first language? :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course ! It's french
Is english your first language ?
OOC Let's Chat!
French? That's so cool! I was learning French last year in school.
My first language isn't English, it's actually Russian. :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm grateful french is my first language, else I wouldn't have tried to learn such a weird language xD

Oh it's sooo cool ! I would love learning a new alphabet ! It seems hard though !
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol! French is one of my favorite languages to learn, it sounds so beautiful! Are you fluent in French?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep french is my mothertongue ^^ But most of the french people don't totally master french(the written part I mean) it's a real nightmare

Do you practice french often ? Are you learning on your own ?
OOC Let's Chat!
It was one of my electives for school. I practiced for a whole semester. Now, I kind of forgot because I am in a new school. :) Do you speak it at home?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Back 8323 / 18141