Back 8321 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

OwooOOooo

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
oooowoooooooooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounding good! Colin showed up in Hogsmeade just after the explosions.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
long solo just dropped

it took me way too long to write it fr

headed to bed now- night friends


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Would anyone like to see/follow my art Instagram account? It's public and I'll be posting the banners that I make on them. For now, just anime banners, but I might post some Tracey and Mateo banners too

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 03:10 long solo just dropped

it took me way too long to write it fr

headed to bed now- night friends
Whoa. Thats a big shift! Of course Colin would visit!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Solo is finished! Now need to find someone to sneak into Hogsmeade with Tracey and Mateo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all how have you been

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 21:48
Octavius Baird wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:29
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:10
Noah Jupe wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:06 fake news, I just wrote it on the discord because of the running joke of some folks accusing Octavius for the explosion in Pyre. I just feel the need to emphasize fake news :joy:
@Prat Pass @Elisa Shakestra @Aleksandra FairBairn
Who can you trust anymore? Me
Baird should be locked up in Azkaban, Tho luv ya dear future father in law
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:12 I’m pretty sure professor Baird is innocent. Headmaster Plot be looking real shady
Eugenia, honey you dont even know Baird's family history, smh, the man who gave his son amortentia

1. Pardon. *father in law*
2. I'm innocent thank you!
3. .. The boy stole it from me.
OH GOD.
That reaction makes me think you think I'm guilty

𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇
𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ HoM Profess
•••••••••••••••••••••• Clark • Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 12:41
Reducio
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 21:48
Octavius Baird wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:29
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 17:10
Noah Jupe wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:06 fake news, I just wrote it on the discord because of the running joke of some folks accusing Octavius for the explosion in Pyre. I just feel the need to emphasize fake news :joy:

@Prat Pass @Elisa Shakestra @Aleksandra FairBairn
Who can you trust anymore? Me
Baird should be locked up in Azkaban, Tho luv ya dear future father in law
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 21 Oct 2024, 16:12 I’m pretty sure professor Baird is innocent. Headmaster Plot be looking real shady
Eugenia, honey you dont even know Baird's family history, smh, the man who gave his son amortentia

1. Pardon. *father in law*
2. I'm innocent thank you!
3. .. The boy stole it from me.
OH GOD.
That reaction makes me think you think I'm guilty
And I bet they're not wrong...:doubt:
Back 8321 / 18141