How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 fav red head

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yo yo yo Lena!! How you doing? I need costum ideas for Aston for the halloween errand thread
: (

ห—หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠห— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I do believe I have learned Aston is are a stalker...that about all I know

Avis Marlong | โ€She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.โ€
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

I also heard that about Aston!
And my reply for our RP is coming tomorrow, Avis! I try my best! :innocent:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6-1o i know you okay and we talk a bit! i don't remember if we have a rp or not-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing you !!

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 millionth time seeing you!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alex!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Cass !!

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Elena !!!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones