21 Oct 2024, 08:58
Let's Chat!
21 Oct 2024, 08:59
Let's Chat!
Morning Novalie
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
21 Oct 2024, 10:34
Let's Chat!
How are you all? Is life treating you well today?
|
|
21 Oct 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
21 Oct 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
beep
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
21 Oct 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Oct 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
Hello! Whats up?!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
21 Oct 2024, 14:37
Let's Chat!
im having a midlife crisis (it is not the middle of my life) i want to change my major to english but i know im not going to make a single dime doing it but i love english and i love reading and writing but like. its not a stable career path. AAAAAAAAAAAA.
how is everyone else this fine monday morning??? ;D
how is everyone else this fine monday morning??? ;D
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je