Compliment the person above you!
love your pfp! and your ency is totes adorbes!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
I LOVE your halloween themed pfp and you're one of the sweetest people ever!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're great to talk to and hang out with! You're literally radiating positivity off screen! I love your style and personality in your name
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I can't get over how cute Kaito is!!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
youre nice to rp with^^
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
You always have the best profiles! They are really cool. I love the designs on your Ency. The coding seems very neat and meticulous!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I'm kinda new so I don't no anybody but I just went on your ency page and it's soooo beautiful
I wish I knew how to do that ! And also the fact you have a Dob is so funny ! It seems so sweet !!
I wish I knew how to do that ! And also the fact you have a Dob is so funny ! It seems so sweet !!
Compliment the person above you!
Hii! I love that your character is Irish and i love your pfp! Your description of Will is so detailed too wow! Have a good day
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
I love your character aesthetic !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |