Back 8300 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Casey will have his head trauma cleared up in time for the dance :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Let’s hope these kids are healed before then - so many were injured!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I know :'(

They'll be healed just in time for whatever threat happens to pop up for this Ball (apparently its a reoccurring thing for these events :shock: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta start thinking of banners - oy

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
A lot has happened in that thread! Probably too late to join.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Never too late to join! :wow: :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
But everything's already exploded!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I've been reading that thread, it is so chaotic

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing wrong with seeing the damages, like Casey's noggin! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I hear you - I thought about having Simon welcome the other halfbreeds but that opportunity is gone - he can meet them when they get back from st Mungos or see them in the hospital wing

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8300 / 18141