Back 8296 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm trying to focus but little annoyances keep popping up >.< but I'm gonna try and get out some posts sometime tonight regardless. Heh.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew! I. Am. Knackered. 🤣

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
-pets Emily-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 22:16 -pets Emily-
*snuggies with Kim* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hungry again. Blah. Wish I wasn't hungry all the time. I keep feeling like I'll gain weight if I eat too much but I'm always hungry AHHHHHH.... blah.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Its really cold where I am
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiii everyone!!! :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Scout! what’s up!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8296 / 18141