18 Oct 2024, 19:54
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to focus but little annoyances keep popping up >.< but I'm gonna try and get out some posts sometime tonight regardless. Heh.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Oct 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Phew! I. Am. Knackered.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Oct 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
-pets Emily-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Oct 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
*snuggies with Kim*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Oct 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
Hungry again. Blah. Wish I wasn't hungry all the time. I keep feeling like I'll gain weight if I eat too much but I'm always hungry AHHHHHH.... blah.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Oct 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
19 Oct 2024, 00:21
Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiii everyone!!! :]
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Oct 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
19 Oct 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone