Back 8291 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

pssst Paige oliver is Quinn Root (deactivated)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep yep!! Sage’s right :]

How are yall??

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
An Oliver! I'm doing fine, just got out of a surprise math test that I think should be made illegal

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!!! :laugh:

Oh no :0 hope it all went well!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
i’ve had to run all over the stage already for preshow stuff…
and headsets are broken

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiii everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 01:21 Scoutie ❤️❤️❤️
hii emi!!! how goes it?? <3

im hanging out with my friend rn..... but when we finish im going to go to my room and write zyair freaking out abt the fires lol >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 01:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Oct 2024, 01:21 Scoutie ❤️❤️❤️
hii emi!!! how goes it?? <3

im hanging out with my friend rn..... but when we finish im going to go to my room and write zyair freaking out abt the fires lol >:)
Awww lovely! Hope you're having a good time!

Thinking about hitting the hay soon myself. Feeling emotional burn out after unlocking more Silent Hill 2 remake endings :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8291 / 18141