17 Oct 2024, 13:43
Let's Chat!
Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!!

I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
17 Oct 2024, 13:46
Let's Chat!
hii everyone! I haven't talked here in a while so a lot of new people!! I just got into my House's dueling team which brought me back 
I don't know when I'll start actively RPing again but hopefully soon!
I don't know when I'll start actively RPing again but hopefully soon!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
17 Oct 2024, 13:50
Let's Chat!
I will miss your replies so muchOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!!![]()
I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!!
|
|
17 Oct 2024, 13:52
Let's Chat!
Ahh!!Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50I will miss your replies so muchOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!!![]()
I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?![]()
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!!![]()
17 Oct 2024, 14:00
Let's Chat!
HahahaOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52Ahh!!Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50I will miss your replies so muchOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!!![]()
I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?![]()
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!!![]()
I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth.
I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee
XD
No really, I hope you enjoy your time
|
|
17 Oct 2024, 14:02
Let's Chat!
I shouldn'tNovalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:00HahahaOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52Ahh!!Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50I will miss your replies so muchOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!!![]()
I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?![]()
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!!![]()
I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth.
I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee
XD
Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise
![]()
No really, I hope you enjoy your timeDon't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway
![]()
It's only been- like maybe a few weeks on Ollie. And I love him to much Yay!!!
17 Oct 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
Does anyone have an american keyboard? Whats the best way you've found to type brackets? I find myself just C+P from somewhere else, but its tedious.
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
17 Oct 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
This is my ultimate goal!Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:02I shouldn'tNovalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:00HahahaOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52Ahh!!Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50I will miss your replies so muchOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:43 Ohh break a leg!! Hope it all goes well!!![]()
I'm really good!! Got a new comic yesterday, it was INSANELY GOOD!!! XD lowkey freaking out because I don't have the second TuT or the kinda spin-off/other story in the same world type thing.
Leaving for a cruise tomorrow, also trying to get all the replies and what not done before I leave. Won't have my computer to reply... -_- Not sure if I'll get all done. But I deff got most.
Hey Meiyu!! How are you?![]()
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!!![]()
I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth.
I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee
XD
Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise
![]()
No really, I hope you enjoy your timeDon't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway
![]()
It's only been- like maybe a few weeks on Ollie. And I love him to much
Also have plots to do!! XD Won't go inactive after the cruise.
Yay!!!I'm so looking forward to when Ollie admits him and Novalie are friends XD
Though Novalie be like: 'Huh? But we were friends since we first met. Wdym?'
|
|
17 Oct 2024, 14:15
Let's Chat!
Haha yess!!! XD I love there relationship sm omgNovalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:08This is my ultimate goal!Oliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:02I shouldn'tNovalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:00HahahaOliver Armani wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:52Ahh!!Novalie Moon wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 13:50
I will miss your replies so much![]()
But I wish you lots of fun on the cruise!!!![]()
I will miss writing </3 it's only ten days, I'm just hoping I don't get into a funk or smth.
I will return though!! And who knows, there might be computers on the cruise. Not sure, but we can hopeeee
XD
Our hope will never die! And I sure do hope you'll return! Don't go inactive on me after the cruise
![]()
No really, I hope you enjoy your timeDon't worry about replying during that time - we've got .. at least seven years ahead of us anyway
![]()
It's only been- like maybe a few weeks on Ollie. And I love him to much
Also have plots to do!! XD Won't go inactive after the cruise.
Yay!!!I'm so looking forward to when Ollie admits him and Novalie are friends XD
![]()
Though Novalie be like: 'Huh? But we were friends since we first met. Wdym?'