Back 8282 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30
Oliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER :wow:
Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on?? :eyes: best of both worlds :lol:
I don’t wanna get rid of the wabbit :'( :cute:
But I think I’m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway 😅
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member
Things are heating up in the iNPC arrival thread...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
They certainly are. Acacia has never seen explosions before! For some reason, I don't think she will be very impressed

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening chat.
How’re you all doing?

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther
OOC Let's Chat!
Casey's gonna have a few... Words about the explosions.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all! How's everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Explosions galore! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kim! I love your pfp! I need one of Jisung with Winter and Karina!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
<3 Jisung is one of Kim's cousins! Heh. Well if you were talking about Han Jisung that is. Also thank you, it's of my PC (Kim) and my iNPC (Tone). I got inspired from Val's pfp <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to get my inpc into that thread

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8282 / 18141