Accalia Avalon
16 Oct 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
Set up a shop and try to get some gold, I wanna get a beardie myself, or we could race through the homework to get points this month and try to earn a pet that way?Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 22:30I don’t wanna get rid of the wabbitOliver Armani wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:58Why not get a rabbit now, and swap for a snake later on??Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 21:52 eeeee I want a snake but those rabbits are jumpscare the CUTEST THINGS EVER![]()
best of both worlds
![]()
![]()
![]()
But I think I’m too poor to buy the rabbit anyway![]()
17 Oct 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!

Things are heating up in the iNPC arrival thread...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Oct 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
They certainly are. Acacia has never seen explosions before! For some reason, I don't think she will be very impressed
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
17 Oct 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Good evening chat.
How’re you all doing?
How’re you all doing?
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |
17 Oct 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Casey's gonna have a few... Words about the explosions.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
Explosions galore!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Oct 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]Kim! I love your pfp! I need one of Jisung with Winter and Karina!
17 Oct 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Oct 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
I need to get my inpc into that thread
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
best of both worlds