Back 8280 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey guys !!
Last edited by Elena Clark on 16 Oct 2024, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
math class


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
yikes! :eyes: wish you luck Keith! Math is stupidly hard TnT

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I want my brain to start braining but my brain never really brains at the right times 🧐

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not sure if I've ever related that much before

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave: Morning everyone!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon everybody! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
evening!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Lunch tastes good right now!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8280 / 18141