Back 8279 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Leeennnaaaa! Good morning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi friends !! How are you ?

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing fine! I have a performance with choir tommorow night that I do not feel prepared for in the slightest but we roll <3

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 06:59 I'm doing fine! I have a performance with choir tommorow night that I do not feel prepared for in the slightest but we roll <3
You got it Cass, I'm sure you'll be fine!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone ^-^

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:34 I'm here!!


You have two dads!! @Hades Schweighöfer <3
Oh boy! We shall get engaged first before adopting!
OOC Let's Chat!
ermmm what the sigma
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning guys

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 16 Oct 2024, 08:56
Damion White wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:34 I'm here!!


You have two dads!! @Hades Schweighöfer <3
Oh boy! We shall get engaged first before adopting!
Engaged? :O

But we have already adopted him babycakes <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to be invited to the wedding (even though I don't know you, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of food <3 )

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8279 / 18141