15 Oct 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
I have like fifteen rps and errands to reply to and start....yet here I sit, playing games and chatting. Having no motivation in the worst.
15 Oct 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
I'm only just starting to relax after bawling at the ending of Silent Hill 2 Remake
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Oct 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
See, I never have time to relax, with tons of homework and whatnot. Of course, I still find time to write rps and somehow create even more for myself. I'm very good at giving myself an unnecessary amount of work.
16 Oct 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!
Same here
That's why I try to pump replies out within a day or two after getting a response, for better or worse
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Oct 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
I'll have a post out in the iNPC arrivals thread in a few hours and then will try and get the last 2 club thread starters up and then I should be caught up woot. I'm on a roll!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Oct 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
Cant wait to make my iNPC
I just know he's going to be fun to wright
Planning on him being almost the exact opposite of Ollie
16 Oct 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
16 Oct 2024, 02:03
Let's Chat!
Does anyone have any shop recommendations? Code specifically? 30 galleons ter spend