The Tea & Service Club sign ups

still here!

And I'm a monster on the hill
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Name: Zelda Fox
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Club meeting has been posted!

Bailey Glade - Co President and Leader
@Kim Sato - co president - co leader
@Violet Rohr
@Zelda Fox

is the updated roster for the club. Can't wait to have you join me in the meeting!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
I'll be leaving this club, thank you! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Eeep! I’m sorry for my lack of activity! I’d love to still be in the club, however! <3

Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: Second
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
after a lot of consideration, I have decided to take a step back from a number of my clubs. I have realized i am not doing them justice, and my time is simply too limited at ths point.
If any of y'all are interested, i would love to transfer the club to you.
If you are interested, please owl me and we can figure out details together. It will require you posting here but please owl me first so i can consent.
Thank you so much!
Reducio

Bailey Glade - Co President and Leader
@Kim Sato - co president - co leader
@Violet Rohr
@Zelda Fox
@kaitlyn connor

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Name: Elliana Wintersnow
House: Slytherin
Year: First year