Back 8268 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh... A library, a students union and additional study spaces yet there's still nowhere to either sit or has a working socket for my laptop :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:57
Novalie Moon wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:55
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:54
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:50 Image posted by the member

it'll come fully colored and transparent :shock2:
1 galleon at the very least? Most like 2 or more though. Then again I have no sense of pricing...but it does look like it requires galleons. (I don't even know how first years pay for the whole things tho since I think we are not allowed to transfer currency as first years or am I wrong?)
I think you can exchange potato peels. One costs 1 knut and you can sell it for the same price
where do you get potato peels from? Asking since I will plenty need it for the future XD
You can buy them here: Apothecary Shop
But make sure the shop you want to trade with accepts potato peels :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
gooooood morning everyone

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 16:24
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:57
Novalie Moon wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:55
Eric Kim wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:54
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 14:50 Image posted by the member

it'll come fully colored and transparent :shock2:
1 galleon at the very least? Most like 2 or more though. Then again I have no sense of pricing...but it does look like it requires galleons. (I don't even know how first years pay for the whole things tho since I think we are not allowed to transfer currency as first years or am I wrong?)
I think you can exchange potato peels. One costs 1 knut and you can sell it for the same price
where do you get potato peels from? Asking since I will plenty need it for the future XD
You can buy them here: Apothecary Shop
But make sure the shop you want to trade with accepts potato peels :)
Thank you :) (yeah I'll make sure of that but than again I think first years cannot buy anything other than using potato peelings no?)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I believe so! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
woooo one post posted haha now... to update club rosters and start posting starters *sweats at pile of work im facing*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 16:52 helloooooo
hiiiiiiiiii

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 16:53
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 16:52 helloooooo
hiiiiiiiiii
hi Baibai! how are you girly?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8268 / 18141