Back 8261 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Y'all, if any of you have Netflix and watch anime, pls send me some recommendations of what to watch via owl, I'm almost done rewatching Haikyuu and I need to find something else to watch

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone have some good family movie recommendations on Netflix?
OOC Let's Chat!
speaking of movies , is dinner in america worth it yall

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ariana Nuci wrote: 15 Oct 2024, 00:44 Does anyone have some good family movie recommendations on Netflix?
ohh!! Back to the Outback is always on of my favorites!! :wow: Don't know if it's still on it though, we got rid of Netflix a while back :lol: If there on there, Kung Fu Pandas always good to. (One of my comfort movies :P)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
yesssss back to the outback is one of my favourite movies my brother actually has a teddy called pretty boy
OOC Let's Chat!
omg that's amazing!! XD Pretty boy is my fav from that movie :lol: Such a diva

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
who’s gonna motivate me to do my ency and get some replies and threads up 🙁

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
ill make you 5 meiyu page dolls to decorate your ency if you do ...

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Go meiyu you got this! If you do it I'll reply to our thread quicker (I was gonna do it soon anyways tbh) uh I'll try to make you a banner?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
My parents are going to order me another comic :cute:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8261 / 18141