Back 8260 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

sus

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
The Wolfman is back! And Ollie too! 💚💚💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!!! :P just here for a second though.

How are you??

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just out of the shower and just trying to chill ^^ How's you?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good to!! Got some replies out today, hoping to get them all done before my trip. Haha might get another one out tonight if I push it. Watching my favorite movie rn though :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo nice!!! I'll hopefully have a reply out for our thread tomorrow ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds good!! Can't promise a reply until after I get back though :sweatingbullets: Wont be able to bring my computer, and my mom's not sure if were going to have internet.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
That's okay! I've got a bit to do over the next few weeks anyway. Pumping out replies as best as I can to stay on top of them in case I fall behind in between my IRL to do list :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah understandable XD I'm trying not to let them get to piled up :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8260 / 18141