14 Oct 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
sus
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
14 Oct 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
The Wolfman is back! And Ollie too! 



Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just out of the shower and just trying to chill
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Im good to!! Got some replies out today, hoping to get them all done before my trip. Haha might get another one out tonight if I push it. Watching my favorite movie rn though
14 Oct 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Ooo nice!!! I'll hopefully have a reply out for our thread tomorrow
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Sounds good!! Can't promise a reply until after I get back though
Wont be able to bring my computer, and my mom's not sure if were going to have internet.
14 Oct 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
That's okay! I've got a bit to do over the next few weeks anyway. Pumping out replies as best as I can to stay on top of them in case I fall behind in between my IRL to do list
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone