Back 8255 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52
:wow: :wow: EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Awwwk shucks! :blush:

Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done :wise: And I'm glad it was worth it! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52
:wow: :wow: EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Awwwk shucks! :blush:

Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done :wise: And I'm glad it was worth it! ^^
Yes, more lore for Emily!! ^^ :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52
:wow: :wow: EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Awwwk shucks! :blush:

Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done :wise: And I'm glad it was worth it! ^^
Yes, more lore for Emily!! ^^ :wow:
Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52
:wow: :wow: EMILY. YOUR SOLO. its so good!! heartbreaking, but still one of the best solos I've read, hands down.
Awwwk shucks! :blush:

Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done :wise: And I'm glad it was worth it! ^^
Yes, more lore for Emily!! ^^ :wow:
Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future! :wow:
*gasp* MORE lore! I can't wait to read it! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:52
Awwwk shucks! :blush:

Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done :wise: And I'm glad it was worth it! ^^
Yes, more lore for Emily!! ^^ :wow:
Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future! :wow:
*gasp* MORE lore! I can't wait to read it! :wow:
I just want to get to next summer already where a lot of the lore is gonna happen :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone !!

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:09
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:05
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 17:54

Awwwk shucks! :blush:

Thank you! A loooooong time coming but it's FINALLY done :wise: And I'm glad it was worth it! ^^
Yes, more lore for Emily!! ^^ :wow:
Tee hee! Now that, that lore is done and dusted, now to focus on the future! :wow:
*gasp* MORE lore! I can't wait to read it! :wow:
I just want to get to next summer already where a lot of the lore is gonna happen :lol:
ooh, is Emily gonna be a hero!?

brooke’s crazy lore starts when her heart’s broken :P

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
EMILY THE NEW POST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 i already dont like emilys mother and father >:( and i bet scout wouldnt either!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
wheres my dad :< ?

@Damion White


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 18:23 EMILY THE NEW POST LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 i already dont like emilys mother and father >:( and i bet scout wouldnt either!!
What post? I have to see this!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8255 / 18141