What song are you currently listening to?

Iris- The goo goo dolls

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
nobody's soldier - hozier

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.

What song are you currently listening to?
I definitely like your music taste

Velvet ring - big thief

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

What song are you currently listening to?
Ascendio - IVE

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What song are you currently listening to?
orange juice - noah kahan

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.

What song are you currently listening to?
Candy by Mandy Moore

“If you ever need anything please don't
hesitate to ask someone else first.” - Kurt Cobain.
Sta: 15 | Eva: 20 | Str: 6 | Wis: 9 | Arc: 9 | Acc: 11
Parselmouth | Prodigal DADA | Fearless | Muggle Condition

What song are you currently listening to?
Cry - CAS

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

What song are you currently listening to?
Bittersweet - Greer

I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget. - Erin Van Vuren

What song are you currently listening to?
outgrow - lewis watson

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.

What song are you currently listening to?
Get loud - kiss of life

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones