How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Seen around, but don't think we have ever talked before. Hello hello!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 You
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Awh! Beginning to see you around OOC chat lots more
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 – we thread, talk a bit OOC, you rock!
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Thank you, so do you
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I think I saw you around before, but we never really interacted
I think I saw you around before, but we never really interacted
|
|