Back 8245 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:36
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?
maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!! <3
As if you had to ask! *snuggems* ❤️❤️❤️
<3 <3 ill owl you with the starter once im done in case u have any edits u would like me to make >:) then maybe we can make an rpg request or something like that >:)
Yahoo! Ready when you are! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?
maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!! <3
Fun! I need to think of something for Aston to dress up as, I got no ideas :sad:

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
I know EXACTLY what Emily should dress up as :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
What is it?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
I have absolutely no idea what Cass would dress up as

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
A gremlin?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:43 What is it?
Well there's actually a choice of three ideas, but I think all of them oddly suit her :biggrin:

1. Vampire-esque maiden (dressed a little bit like Lydia from Beetlejuice in terms of design :) )
2. Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd
3. Typical zombie/Ghost student

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
is someone talking about Halloween without me? :wow: ;)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:51
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:43 What is it?
Well there's actually a choice of three ideas, but I think all of them oddly suit her :biggrin:

1. Vampire-esque maiden (dressed a little bit like Lydia from Beetlejuice in terms of design :) )
2. Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd
3. Typical zombie/Ghost student
Very cool, I personally think 2 is the best, tbh I just like Sweeney Todd, am going to watch it with my family some day soon I think

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:44 A gremlin?
That one wouldn't even require a costume!

One more reply down, a lot left to go :sweatingbullets:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8245 / 18141