14 Oct 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
Yahoo! Ready when you are!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:38Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:36As if you had to ask! *snuggems*Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!!Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?![]()
![]()
![]()
ill owl you with the starter once im done in case u have any edits u would like me to make >:) then maybe we can make an rpg request or something like that >:)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
Fun! I need to think of something for Aston to dress up as, I got no ideasScout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!!Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?![]()
14 Oct 2024, 00:42
Let's Chat!
I know EXACTLY what Emily should dress up as
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
I have absolutely no idea what Cass would dress up as
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
14 Oct 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
14 Oct 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Well there's actually a choice of three ideas, but I think all of them oddly suit her
1. Vampire-esque maiden (dressed a little bit like Lydia from Beetlejuice in terms of design
2. Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd
3. Typical zombie/Ghost student
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Oct 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Very cool, I personally think 2 is the best, tbh I just like Sweeney Todd, am going to watch it with my family some day soon I thinkEmily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:51Well there's actually a choice of three ideas, but I think all of them oddly suit her
1. Vampire-esque maiden (dressed a little bit like Lydia from Beetlejuice in terms of design)
2. Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd
3. Typical zombie/Ghost student
14 Oct 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
That one wouldn't even require a costume!
One more reply down, a lot left to go
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
