13 Oct 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
Oy, I did not pin 668 pins today on my Pinterest board for my character after Simon graduates……
I should be using this time to catch up on replies!
I should be using this time to catch up on replies!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
13 Oct 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I spot a Simon!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Oct 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Hi hi Emily! Hope you’re well!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
13 Oct 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
Hi hi Simon!
Doing alright! Drafting a few replies myself and decided to start a new one earlier
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Oct 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
hi emily! hi simon!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
13 Oct 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
hi emily! hi simon!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
13 Oct 2024, 23:06
Let's Chat!
Hi hi Aria!
Nice! I got to some yesterday. Maybe might still do another today - I fear my brain is locked in this rabbit hole right now with the other character even though he’s years away
Nice! I got to some yesterday. Maybe might still do another today - I fear my brain is locked in this rabbit hole right now with the other character even though he’s years away
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
13 Oct 2024, 23:14
Let's Chat!
hi hi brookline!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.