13 Oct 2024, 20:01
Let's Chat!
love that !!Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenixElena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monsterAlliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:52I'm confused about what Alliasta would be...Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ?![]()
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 20:03
Let's Chat!
Oh oh oh! I found! Definitely a pegasus, they are free-spirited and noble creatures and very beautiful!Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:01love that !!Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenixElena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monsterAlliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:52I'm confused about what Alliasta would be...Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ?![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
13 Oct 2024, 20:05
Let's Chat!
love that even more !!Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:03Oh oh oh! I found! Definitely a pegasus, they are free-spirited and noble creatures and very beautiful!Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:01love that !!Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenixElena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monster
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ?![]()
they're poseidon's kids, made from the sea foam
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 20:06
Let's Chat!
Like Elena's blue aura! relaxing!Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:05love that even more !!Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:03Oh oh oh! I found! Definitely a pegasus, they are free-spirited and noble creatures and very beautiful!Elena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:01love that !!Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:59Very classic but it could be a fairy or a Unicorn but maybe a phoenixElena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 19:55
nothing cause she's too sweet to be a monster
I see a gryffin ? or a minotaur ? can't say why tho
what's your thoughts on lena ?![]()
they're poseidon's kids, made from the sea foam![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
13 Oct 2024, 20:12
Let's Chat!
elena haș 1000+ aura , no way ?
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 20:12
Let's Chat!
alliasta's aura is bright orange, i think a phenix would suit her well but i really get gryffin vibes !! dragon's also an option
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
Oooo that's such a cute trend and I love seeing everyone's ideas! I think Karlie would be a HippogriffSanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy
St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
13 Oct 2024, 20:21
Let's Chat!
looks like it suits her !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
13 Oct 2024, 20:24
Let's Chat!
bird buddies ??? HELLO ?Karlie Keys wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:20Oooo that's such a cute trend and I love seeing everyone's ideas! I think Karlie would be a HippogriffSanguinius Demarest wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 16:07 just saw a trend on tiktok , if your characters were monsters - what would they be ?
I think sanguis would be a harpy![]()
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
13 Oct 2024, 20:29
Let's Chat!
Ahhh!! I love dragons!!And Elena and My all friendsElena Clark wrote: 13 Oct 2024, 20:12![]()
alliasta's aura is bright orange, i think a phenix would suit her well but i really get gryffin vibes !! dragon's also an option
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |