Back 8228 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 17:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 17:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 14:55 Brookie! :wow: I'm alright! Starting to climb back up on a slow but steady mental recovery :lol:
that's good! slow and steady is better than nothing! I hope you have good rest this weekend, em!Im sorry I didn't respond before, my device died :lol:
Aww cheers Brookie!

On a small plus side, I just learnt I like lattes :biggrin:
ooh, lattes! that sounds good!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning all! How is everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I woke up did errands and now am dead again. Ack.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh dear!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
something happened in a game i like and now im invigorated to change zyair and scouts story omg

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 18:33 I woke up did errands and now am dead again. Ack.
I got to do those …. When I get home lmao hopefully it’ll happen

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Heh fun! Lol I meant real life errands not game life errands. I gotta do those too. Will do them sometime today <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 18:42 Heh fun! Lol I meant real life errands not game life errands. I gotta do those too. Will do them sometime today <3
Yesssssss hehehe

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]There's too many errands and I honestly have no time for them :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 18:41 something happened in a game i like and now im invigorated to change zyair and scouts story omg
*le gasp* Lore???

Also, completely forgot Silent Hill 2 remake came out and have had playthroughs playing in the background while I've been studying :biggrin: One of my favourite games ever ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8228 / 18141