Back 8227 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
bonjour

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Im super happy. I did my 5k run i did it in 35 mins 24 secs 4 seconds too slow off my PB !

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 16:44 Im super happy. I did my 5k run i did it in 35 mins 24 secs 4 seconds too slow off my PB !
girl let me say wow thats so cool cuz thats fast ngl runnin 5k in that time

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 16:44 Im super happy. I did my 5k run i did it in 35 mins 24 secs 4 seconds too slow off my PB !
Thats great! I miss when I used to run marathons...

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 14:55 Brookie! :wow: I'm alright! Starting to climb back up on a slow but steady mental recovery :lol:
that's good! slow and steady is better than nothing! I hope you have good rest this weekend, em!Im sorry I didn't respond before, my device died :lol:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 17:33
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 14:55 Brookie! :wow: I'm alright! Starting to climb back up on a slow but steady mental recovery :lol:
that's good! slow and steady is better than nothing! I hope you have good rest this weekend, em!Im sorry I didn't respond before, my device died :lol:
Aww cheers Brookie!

On a small plus side, I just learnt I like lattes :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:27
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:24
Violeta Roux wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 01:01
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 00:26
Violeta Roux wrote: 11 Oct 2024, 19:36

YESSS OMG IM ON EP 5 AND ITS AMAZINGGGG
WOW HOWD U GET THERE SO FAST!!!! JUST REALIZED I NEVER FINISHED THE END OF SEASON 3 :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Also hey guys!
LOL I WATCHED IT WHILE I WAS HAVING LUNCH AND DINNER YESTERDAY AND TODAY LOL FINISH ITTT
WOW UR A SUPER FAN YESS I WILL IM ALMOST DONEE
LOL YEA MY BESTIE MADE ME WATCH IT YAYYY
AH THAT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 03:32
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 02:24
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Oct 2024, 00:37 hope you get to 100% soon, Kim!
tech week is quite stressful i am NOT ready for 12 hours of rehearsal tomorrow :cry: but it'll be over soon which is nice
not me just jumping in i so get the feeling but its so sad once the performance is over... gl with ur performances!! also what r u performing?
thanks! as the light director it's quite stressful for tomorrow (I've got notes from 3 directors and a bunch of cues to redo)
could I owl you the show?
Whoa your light director?! Thats super cool. I'd love to direct one day. Of course!

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C
Back 8227 / 18141