Birthday Club

This club is birthday themed. I have a calendar with birthdays and if you wanna be added to this club, please write the following things:
Write this in the comments section:
Name:
Birthday:
House:
___________________________________________
If you join here are the benefits:
Commenting your B-day will automatically add you to this club.
I will provide a calendar (which I don't give you permission to edit.)
On the day of your birthday, expect an owl from me with a little surprise...
So please, join!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Birthday Club
Name: Yolanda Yates
Birthday: 01/01/2013
House: Ravenclaw

Thanks for being so thoughtful.
Birthday Club
Your welcome! So your B-day is January 1st?
Last edited by Karina Eaglewood on 18 Oct 2024, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Birthday Club
Name: Hana Suzuki
Birthday: 13/08/2013
House: Gryffindor

Thanks sooo much!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Birthday Club
Name: Abbey Thompson
Birthday: 4th of July
House: Hufflepuff
Birthday Club
@ Abbey Thompson
@Hana Suzuki
I added you both! Happy belated Birthday to you both!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Birthday Club
Thanks!
Birthday Club
Thx

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Birthday Club
Name: Morcan Idle
Birthday: November 28th
House: Ravenclaw

Without fear there is no hope, without hope there is no fear.
Birthday Club
Added!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”