10 Oct 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey!!
Shouldn't be to much longer
Shouldn't be to much longer
Reducio
AHH I have to much energy today T-T I drank a monster, probs didn't need to this morning but I did. And all I want to do is talk and talk about the new comic I have coming in the mail. BUT I don't have anyone in my classes today to rant to. So I'm just stuck unable to yap and yap and yap.
10 Oct 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
Oh no!
What's the comic about??
What's the comic about??
|
|
10 Oct 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
It's red hood and the outlaws, new 52. I think it's going to be about Starfire and Roy Harper talking Jason Todd into being there leader. Because there all 'disgraced' heroes. Most of them I'm pretty sure are closer to anti-heroes. AND I'm like going to explode because ALL THREE OF THEM ARE SO HOTTTT.
10 Oct 2024, 15:41
Let's Chat!
Ok so I just looked it up!
I didn't know this comic until now, but it looks really epic!
Maybe I'll give it a try - I've been searching for something new to read anyway!
Also, I love anti-heroes!
You'll have something to look forward to after the play then! I hope you'll enjoy it!
I didn't know this comic until now, but it looks really epic!
Maybe I'll give it a try - I've been searching for something new to read anyway!
Also, I love anti-heroes!
You'll have something to look forward to after the play then! I hope you'll enjoy it!
|
|
10 Oct 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I've been planning to read that one too!
I'm trying to get my hands on the new Werewolf by Night: Red Band issue
Frickin LOVE Werewolf by Night!!!
I'm trying to get my hands on the new Werewolf by Night: Red Band issue
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
Right???
I'm so existed to read it!
I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this
and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim
) And it's imposable not to like Starfire.
I hope I like it to!!!
even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD
Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily
Is it good?
I hope I like it to!!!
Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily
Is it good?
10 Oct 2024, 16:36
Let's Chat!
Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated!Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right???I'm so existed to read it!
I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this
and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim
) And it's imposable not to like Starfire.
![]()
I hope I like it to!!!even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD
Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before EmilyIs it good?
I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones
The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 16:39
Let's Chat!
Aww darn Sorry it got cancelledEmily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated!Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right???I'm so existed to read it!
I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this
and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim
) And it's imposable not to like Starfire.
![]()
I hope I like it to!!!even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD
Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before EmilyIs it good?
I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite oneseven though it got cancelled...)
The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too)
Sound's interesting!!
10 Oct 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
There's a few takes on the character depending on what issues you find/read, but they're all brilliantOliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:39Aww darn Sorry it got cancelledEmily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated!Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right???I'm so existed to read it!
I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this
and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim
) And it's imposable not to like Starfire.
![]()
I hope I like it to!!!even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD
Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before EmilyIs it good?
I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite oneseven though it got cancelled...)
The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too)
![]()
Sound's interesting!!If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!
I managed to find most of them online for free! (aside from the newest issue
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Oct 2024, 16:45
Let's Chat!
That's really cool!!Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:41There's a few takes on the character depending on what issues you find/read, but they're all brilliantOliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:39Aww darn Sorry it got cancelledEmily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated!Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right???I'm so existed to read it!
I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this
and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim
) And it's imposable not to like Starfire.
![]()
I hope I like it to!!!even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD
Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before EmilyIs it good?
I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite oneseven though it got cancelled...)
The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too)
![]()
Sound's interesting!!If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!
I managed to find most of them online for free! (aside from the newest issue)