Back 8213 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Tracey!!

Shouldn't be to much longer :lol: ;)

Reducio
AHH I have to much energy today T-T I drank a monster, probs didn't need to this morning but I did. And all I want to do is talk and talk about the new comic I have coming in the mail. BUT I don't have anyone in my classes today to rant to. So I'm just stuck unable to yap and yap and yap. :sad:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no! :ermm:

What's the comic about??

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: I'm glad you asked!!!! :laugh:

It's red hood and the outlaws, new 52. I think it's going to be about Starfire and Roy Harper talking Jason Todd into being there leader. Because there all 'disgraced' heroes. Most of them I'm pretty sure are closer to anti-heroes. AND I'm like going to explode because ALL THREE OF THEM ARE SO HOTTTT. :rofl: It's not going to get here until NINE PM. And I won't be able to read it. Because I'll be at my play at that time. :sad: But it'll be there when the plays over :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok so I just looked it up!
I didn't know this comic until now, but it looks really epic! :wow:
Maybe I'll give it a try - I've been searching for something new to read anyway! :)
Also, I love anti-heroes!

You'll have something to look forward to after the play then! I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! I've been planning to read that one too!

I'm trying to get my hands on the new Werewolf by Night: Red Band issue ^^ Frickin LOVE Werewolf by Night!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Right??? :lol: I'm so existed to read it! :wow: I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this :cute: and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim :love2: ) And it's imposable not to like Starfire. :laugh:

I hope I like it to!!! :lol: even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD

Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily :eyes: Is it good?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right??? :lol: I'm so existed to read it! :wow: I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this :cute: and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim :love2: ) And it's imposable not to like Starfire. :laugh:

I hope I like it to!!! :lol: even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD

Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily :eyes: Is it good?
Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated! :wow:

I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones ^^ even though it got cancelled...)

The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too ^^)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right??? :lol: I'm so existed to read it! :wow: I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this :cute: and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim :love2: ) And it's imposable not to like Starfire. :laugh:

I hope I like it to!!! :lol: even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD

Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily :eyes: Is it good?
Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated! :wow:

I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones ^^ even though it got cancelled...)

The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too ^^)
Aww darn Sorry it got cancelled :wry:

Sound's interesting!! :lol: If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right??? :lol: I'm so existed to read it! :wow: I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this :cute: and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim :love2: ) And it's imposable not to like Starfire. :laugh:

I hope I like it to!!! :lol: even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD

Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily :eyes: Is it good?
Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated! :wow:

I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones ^^ even though it got cancelled...)

The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too ^^)
Aww darn Sorry it got cancelled :wry:

Sound's interesting!! :lol: If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!
There's a few takes on the character depending on what issues you find/read, but they're all brilliant ^^

I managed to find most of them online for free! (aside from the newest issue :wry:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:41
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:36
Oliver Armani wrote: 10 Oct 2024, 16:26 Right??? :lol: I'm so existed to read it! :wow: I read a little bit about Roy in the current Green Arrow run dont even get me started on this :cute: and he was so amazing in that!!! Jason is just always cool not my fav Robin, but his lore goes crazy. (My favorite one is Tim :love2: ) And it's imposable not to like Starfire. :laugh:

I hope I like it to!!! :lol: even if I don't im going to read it a thousand time XD

Ohh Not sure if I've heard of that one before Emily :eyes: Is it good?
Ooo I personally find Werewolf by Night in general underrated! :wow:

I read the original 1972 run after reading the 1998 issues (my favourite ones ^^ even though it got cancelled...)

The Red Band issues pick up after the 2023 one shot w/ Elsa Bloodstone literally my FAVOURITE Marvel heroine! I think they're all good without too much meandering to the overall Marvel universe (I know some people might get confused or overwhelmed when legions of characters cross over and stuff so I like W.b.N in that sense too ^^)
Aww darn Sorry it got cancelled :wry:

Sound's interesting!! :lol: If I get a chance (like my birthday or Christmas) Ill see if I can cheek it out!
There's a few takes on the character depending on what issues you find/read, but they're all brilliant ^^

I managed to find most of them online for free! (aside from the newest issue :wry:)
That's really cool!! :wow: I get really weird with reading online :lol: Like- I need to be able to hold the book in my hands, to read it that way. I only caved and read online once (John Constantine - Hellblazer) because I couldn't find it anywhere, and it's never in stock on Amazon :doubt: Just have to hope I stumble upon it at my local comic book store or smth. :sad: If I was in stock I would have gotten that and not Red Hood and the Outlaws. Ahhhh :lol: It was between that, DC vs. Vampires, and what I got. To much to read- not enough money to buy :sad:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8213 / 18141