Back 8210 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD
Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly human :sad:

Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy! ^^
Werewolfs are cool :lol: Quinn would have been one, but then I choose metamorph, and all my other charas have just not fit it. Ollie's going to be an anmagius latter on. So no race there. Was really happy when I found out iNPC's could be them now!! XD
Neato! :wow: I haven't quite figured out where I want Casey to go after this year. I've got a fair idea, but I'll let my IC plans see what happens next :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:44
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD
Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly human :sad:

Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy! ^^
Werewolfs are cool :lol: Quinn would have been one, but then I choose metamorph, and all my other charas have just not fit it. Ollie's going to be an anmagius latter on. So no race there. Was really happy when I found out iNPC's could be them now!! XD
Neato! :wow: I haven't quite figured out where I want Casey to go after this year. I've got a fair idea, but I'll let my IC plans see what happens next :lol:
I'm sure you will figure it out!! XD Sometimes no plan is the best one! :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I plan to make an iNPC too once it’s unlocked for me but I need to brainstorm the personality. I already think he’s gonna be a werewolf or parseltongue

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
My girl Acacia is just a normal, slightly obsessed with quidditch human. I strongly debated deactivating her back when iNPC deactivations were open, but in the end I decided that I loved her wayyy to much and had far to many plot ideas

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey all! How's everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, Trace! Doing great here. How are you? I was thinking about creating an inpc as well, but work has been dragging me down lately and that means not as much time.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm doing great! I'm totally not having a dance party with my friends. We're at karaoke and it's really fun! iNPC's are really fun!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Woo! Wednesday! :) :) :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

Was gonna do replies today but I'm just too drained. Man, haven't had a slump like this in a while. 🥺

One of them days :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Emily, I hope it lifts soon! I haven’t been posting much either - although I did get up my starter for my proposal for the dance.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8210 / 18141