9 Oct 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
dayumm I really need to find good ideas
Werewolf sounds so cool honestly
Werewolf sounds so cool honestly
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
9 Oct 2024, 22:17
Let's Chat!
right???
Could use that for his angst later on
-scribbles down ideas in notebook-
-scribbles down ideas in notebook-
9 Oct 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
This chat is making me think of an inpc even though I don't even have Novalie figured out
|
|
9 Oct 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
You should totally make him have a greyback situation except it's another student that bit him (I THINK that's one of the reasons to get accepted as a werewolf on the app ? I haven't really paid attention to the other races)
ANNDDD Elena, a merchant family for an oc would be kinda silly to do - you could make them try to sell their handmade stuff at the worst possible times
ANNDDD Elena, a merchant family for an oc would be kinda silly to do - you could make them try to sell their handmade stuff at the worst possible times
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
9 Oct 2024, 22:23
Let's Chat!
Lmaooo that's actually a really fun idea
I'm looking through the races / abilities for inspo rn
I really want to try as much as possible since my girl's a normie
Seer sounds kinda cool ngl but so does so many other stuff
I'm looking through the races / abilities for inspo rn
I really want to try as much as possible since my girl's a normie
Seer sounds kinda cool ngl but so does so many other stuff
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
9 Oct 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
ohh that would be cool!! but I think that it would have big IC drawbacks for whoever bit him.Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:20 You should totally make him have a greyback situation except it's another student that bit him (I THINK that's one of the reasons to get accepted as a werewolf on the app ? I haven't really paid attention to the other races)
ANNDDD Elena, a merchant family for an oc would be kinda silly to do - you could make them try to sell their handmade stuff at the worst possible times
9 Oct 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
9 Oct 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly humanOliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD
Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Oct 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
HI EMILY !
| โฌโฌโฌโฌ | == | (ใ@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐๐ก๐๐ฌใ) | == | ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ ๐ฆ๐ใ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ ๐๐ง๐ใ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ๐ก๐๐ง๐๐ฌใ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฒใ๐ญ๐จใ๐๐ฅ๐๐๐. ใใใใใใโใใ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ . |
9 Oct 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Werewolfs are coolEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:40Interestingly enough, Casey was going to be a werewolf... But that was before the major iNPC updates where they all had to be strictly humanOliver Armani wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 22:15 I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD![]()
Oh well! I'm happy with my iNPC boy!![]()