Back 8208 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:59 S{OMEONE DONATED A FAKE PERM TO ME??? THANK U SMM WHAT

Sanguinius is going to bother the national students now :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
ME TOO LMAO

THANK YOU SM
:cute:
Last edited by Elena Clark on 9 Oct 2024, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
Wooo yeah it's in Hogsmeade. You can get a fake permission slip costs 6g I think to open it up. Tone is available to interact with anyone who wants to by the way, he's very friendly!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 18 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 10 | arc โ€ข 7 | acc โ€ข 20
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 16 | str โ€ข 15 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
ahhh I can't wait to make my iNPC :P I already know he's going to be so much fun to play. But iirc, they changed the rules so you have to have been on your current acc for 6 months. :wry:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Yess I saw that too !!
I was so excited to make mine but I'll guess I'll have to wait until Christmas :/

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I think I have to wait till next march :sad: But it just gives me time to plot out his story, maybe plan some angsty sad stuff to :evil:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
6 months will go by quick!

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope so!! :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
6 months is WAYYY too late , im impatient </33

thinking of making my inpc be in a dragon riding family , taps chin

who wants to team up on the inpc arrival thread !!!!!

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ == (ใ€€@ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌใ€€) ==
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€ ๐ฆ๐žใ€€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซใ€€ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ,ใ€€ ๐š๐ง๐ใ€€๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐใ€€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎใ€€๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌใ€€๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒใ€€๐ญ๐จใ€€๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐.

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ™›ใ€€ใ€€๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’….
OOC Let's Chat!
Dragon riding family is sooo cool :wow:
I really need to learn how to write good lore

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm debating making him a werewolf, or part-veela T-T good thing I have time to plan though XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8208 / 18141