Back 8207 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello Kyra! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhh so many newbies or lower years in the iNPC arrival thread now, my brain is going nuts!!! When I post today I have to check and see which ones Tone is interacting with atm... -flops over-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
first full run of my play today… wish me luck!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Sage! How is everyone?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:14 Ahhh so many newbies or lower years in the iNPC arrival thread now, my brain is going nuts!!! When I post today I have to check and see which ones Tone is interacting with atm... -flops over-
I have at least four iNPCs addressing Casey I'm starting to lose track :LOL: Need to reread the thread a little before I do another reply :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:15 first full run of my play today… wish me luck!
Eee! That's always exciting! Break a leg!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:14 Ahhh so many newbies or lower years in the iNPC arrival thread now, my brain is going nuts!!! When I post today I have to check and see which ones Tone is interacting with atm... -flops over-
are they all in hogsmeade ???? can't access that yet </3

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:49
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 21:14 Ahhh so many newbies or lower years in the iNPC arrival thread now, my brain is going nuts!!! When I post today I have to check and see which ones Tone is interacting with atm... -flops over-
are they all in hogsmeade ???? can't access that yet </3
Sameee I can't wait tho

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
You guys can always buy the fake permission slip if you like to get there early. Acacia will be arriving once I get back from holiday probably, the thread has moved so fast already haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
S{OMEONE DONATED A FAKE PERM TO ME??? THANK U SMM WHAT

Sanguinius is going to bother the national students now :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
Back 8207 / 18141