9 Oct 2024, 07:10
Let's Chat!
Morning Lena! How is everyone today?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Oct 2024, 07:27
Let's Chat!
Happy Wednesday everyone! Have a great day, make it amazing!
St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
9 Oct 2024, 09:35
Let's Chat!
Hey Novalie ! Hey Cass
I'm good and y'all ?
I'm in philosophy rn
I'm good and y'all ?
I'm in philosophy rn
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
9 Oct 2024, 11:35
Let's Chat!
mooooorning
hopefully we can get some replies in 2day
hopefully we can get some replies in 2day
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
9 Oct 2024, 11:39
Let's Chat!
Morning you tooo!!
How are you?!

How are you?!


| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
9 Oct 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao
Hey Alliasta !! How are you ?
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
9 Oct 2024, 12:27
Let's Chat!
Just saying hello brightens some people's day! me for example!Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14![]()
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao
Hey Alliasta !! How are you ?![]()
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo![]()

Also, I'm very good, even better because you asked! And it's a perfect combination. I wish I could do this too but I'm on a journey hehe
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
9 Oct 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
That's niceeee what are you doing ?Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:27Just saying hello brightens some people's day! me for example!Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14![]()
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao
Hey Alliasta !! How are you ?![]()
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo![]()
Also, I'm very good, even better because you asked! And it's a perfect combination. I wish I could do this too but I'm on a journey hehe![]()
I need to do HW but I don't want to : (
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
9 Oct 2024, 12:43
Let's Chat!
Oh I'm traveling from town to our home in the city. I am bored. And yes, homework is like the worst enemy
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |