Back 8202 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Lena! How is everyone today?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Wednesday everyone! Have a great day, make it amazing! <3

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Novalie ! Hey Cass
I'm good and y'all ? <3
I'm in philosophy rn :cute:

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
mooooorning

hopefully we can get some replies in 2day :pray:

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning you tooo!!

How are you?! 👁️👄👁️

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 11:35 mooooorning

hopefully we can get some replies in 2day :pray:
:bye:
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao

Hey Alliasta !! How are you ? <3
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo :cute:

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 11:35 mooooorning

hopefully we can get some replies in 2day :pray:
:bye:
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao

Hey Alliasta !! How are you ? <3
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo :cute:
Just saying hello brightens some people's day! me for example!❣️

Also, I'm very good, even better because you asked! And it's a perfect combination. I wish I could do this too but I'm on a journey hehe :grin:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:27
Elena Clark wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 12:14
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 11:35 mooooorning

hopefully we can get some replies in 2day :pray:
:bye:
I feel all I do is saying hi to everyone lmao

Hey Alliasta !! How are you ? <3
I'm tryna watch pjo while eating figs it's a very good combo :cute:
Just saying hello brightens some people's day! me for example!❣️

Also, I'm very good, even better because you asked! And it's a perfect combination. I wish I could do this too but I'm on a journey hehe :grin:
That's niceeee what are you doing ?
I need to do HW but I don't want to : (

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I'm traveling from town to our home in the city. I am bored. And yes, homework is like the worst enemy

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone :] Hope y'all are having a good day! <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8202 / 18141