9 Oct 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
hihi amira !!
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
9 Oct 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
Me tooScout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 01:34awww im sorry boo :[ i hope things get better for both you and your friend!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 01:27Awwk I'm glad!!
Having a bit of a tough week and I'm dreading tomorrow. Trying to help a friend out who's having an unfair crisis and it's just emotionally draining for the pair of us![]()

Got a ton of replies to do now, but thinking about them is keeping me strangely sane. Probably the escapism
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Oct 2024, 02:10
Let's Chat!
9 Oct 2024, 05:18
Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome Amira!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Oct 2024, 05:21
Let's Chat!
CASS CASS !!!!!!
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
9 Oct 2024, 05:22
Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Sanguinius!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
9 Oct 2024, 06:22
Let's Chat!
Morning folks !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
9 Oct 2024, 06:51
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
|
|