Back 8201 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Amira Wilkins wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 23:07 Hey y'all!! Nice to meet ya ☺️
hihi amira !!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 01:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 01:27
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 01:18
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Oct 2024, 00:26 Scoutie!!!
emi!! how r u????? i have had such a good day!!! <3
Awwk I'm glad!!

Having a bit of a tough week and I'm dreading tomorrow. Trying to help a friend out who's having an unfair crisis and it's just emotionally draining for the pair of us :wise:
awww im sorry boo :[ i hope things get better for both you and your friend!!!
Me too ❤️

Got a ton of replies to do now, but thinking about them is keeping me strangely sane. Probably the escapism :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone!!! been a while <3

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo how's everyone doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome Amira!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you so much! 😊
OOC Let's Chat!
CASS CASS !!!!!!

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Sanguinius!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning folks !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8201 / 18141