Back 8199 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

evening all ! I hope everyone is happy <3

today it was TUDOR DAY at work and can I say that sweeping through school in a tudor-esque ballgown is an unmatched vibe

St: 5|Eva: 3|Str: 5|Wis: 9|Arc: 7|Acc: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!! <3 <3

Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600 :sweatingbullets: ) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed :lol:
3000?! :woot: You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible! ^^

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:25
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!! <3 <3

Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600 :sweatingbullets: ) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed :lol:
3000?! :woot: You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible! ^^
Heyyy he said detail :lol: XD I hope so to!! I have an a in that class, so If I do fail It shouldn’t bring me down to much

And! And! My mom just ordered me a comic because I have all a’s and b’s :biggrin:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:34
Novalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:25
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!! <3 <3

Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600 :sweatingbullets: ) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed :lol:
3000?! :woot: You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible! ^^
Heyyy he said detail :lol: XD I hope so to!! I have an a in that class, so If I do fail It shouldn’t bring me down to much

And! And! My mom just ordered me a comic because I have all a’s and b’s :biggrin:
Way to go!!! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:40
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:34
Novalie Moon wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:25
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:01 Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!! <3 <3

Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600 :sweatingbullets: ) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed :lol:
3000?! :woot: You're really ambitious! I hope you get the best grade possible! ^^
Heyyy he said detail :lol: XD I hope so to!! I have an a in that class, so If I do fail It shouldn’t bring me down to much

And! And! My mom just ordered me a comic because I have all a’s and b’s :biggrin:
Way to go!!! :wow:
Thanks!! ^^

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:11
Cass Ito wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 20:06 Good morning everyone
CASSS
LEENNNAAA

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*manifests*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Emmy! what’re you up to?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8199 / 18141